We can offer domestic roof cleaning services within Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
WHY CLEAN YOUR TILED ROOF?
Reasons to keep your roof clean and well maintained are:
- If your roof is tiledthese may have retained water due to a build-up of moss and lichens they can become porous which can reduce the lifespan of the tiles.
- Moss, algae and lichens retain moisture upon your roof which can damage the roof in cold conditions when this excess moisture freezes and expands potentially cracking tiles.
- Moss can grow under the tiles and eventually as it grows it will push up the tiles causing cracks and the tiles to slip.
- Damaged roof tiles can eventually result in water leaking into your roof. This can cause damage and rot to rafters, as well as damaging internal fixtures, fittings, and equipment inside the building.
- Keeping your roof in a clean well maintained condition will extend its life time.
WHILST CLEANING YOUR ROOF WE WILL:
- Remove all moss and lichen
- Replace all broken and missing roof tiles to match your existing ones
- Re-point all ridge tiles/verge tiles where the cement is missing
- Spray our Tecarr moss killer over the complete roof area
- Moss cleaned from flat roofs and re-stoned
- No more blocked gutters
Our skilled team have the experience and expertise required to achieve a high quality finish to your roof every time. Don’t just take our word for it though take a look at our gallery of ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures of some of our satisfied customers, the results speak for themselves!
ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOME AND PROTECT AND ENHANCE YOUR INVESTMENT NOW